Monday, August 24, 2009

New Find

I made this for my sister in-law who is getting married in a couple months. And she wanted to do a scrapbook/guest sign in book. My mother-in-law and I were out shopping for supplies for the and found a scrapbook that was covered in card stock! (and they had a ton of colors to chose from!) So it was made like a normal scrapbook, but instead of that leathery, fabric, or plastic material it was card stock. Okay I know I'm a dork to even blog about this but it's very exciting. The inside of scrapbooks are so unique, so shouldn't the cover be as well??? Anyways here is a picture of the cover. And in case your wondering the the brand of the book is Bazzill. I'm sure this has been done before, but this was new to me!

P.S. The big old white square has photo corners, that way they can pop an engagement or wedding picture in!

For those of you that are in Mesa/Arizona area, we got it at "Scrapbooks Etc."

1 comment:

Trisha said...

That's really cute! good job! p.s thanks for adding my link! i just added yours!