Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to YOU!

Today was my mother-in-laws birthday, so I made her a set of cards. She's always saying how much she loves my cards....I think she trying to kiss up to me, so she can have more time with my son Jacob (so far hes her only grandson). So well see if she puts them to use. I used really simple layouts, I liked the paper and wanted that to be the focus. Also I was trying to make 6 cards within a short time period.....So I hope you enjoy!



On a side note.... I know I said I'd post my new shelf, it is done and up on the wall...but I'm waiting to post pics, because now I have to decorate it. I was thinking jars with ribbon and buttons. And maybe some pictures....I don't know, I don't know, you'll see what I come up with..... Hope you're enjoying your day! Check back soon.....

2 comments:

James, Denine and Brigham said...

Love the thank you notes and yes, I will definitely use them.

Trisha said...

These are so cute, yet simple. I love them!