Friday, October 2, 2009

Merry Christmas0.0

So this week I haven't done much at all. I mean If you saw my house you would agree I have better things to be doing then crafting (sniff sniff). But I just have no energy. I did manage to get one card made.
I think it turned out pretty cute! I love Christmas, the lights, the smells, the feeling in the air, oh and the weather.

I made this card last year, and I'm thinking I'm gonna make some more like it. Although I got my Christmas cards made back in July....I know so early but I just couldn't wait! And let me tell you they are so cute! But I won't be sharing them tell it gets closer to December.....so sorry you'll have to wait....

1 comment:

Jen Western said...

I love all your cards! I hate not having any energy...what a fun thing to look forward to when I'm pregnant......

P.S. I have a new URL for my blog, therefore the script on my button is a little different. Just wanted to let you know that my lovely button that you are so kind to put on your blog does not go to the exact place it should... try the one on www.justforrachel.com :) Thanks Shannon, you are awesome!